The Allocation Phase of the .INSURANCE auction will occur from March 16th – 18th and includes the following seven (7) domains:
Key dates/activities to observe:
- March 4th: Last day to submit a Verification Application and bid deposit for bidders who did not participate in the Selection Phase.
- March 16th – 18th: Allocation Phase – Bids accepted, from non-Selection Phase bidders, for the seven (7) domains. Selection Phase bidders may participate, but only to increase their bids.
- March 19th: IAL shares auction results with fTLD and fTLD communicates outcome individually to each bidder. Registration Tokens are provided to prevailing bidders.
Auction details were originally posted on January 6th and updated on January 16th (see information here: https://www.register.insurance/january-6-2020/)
Additional information is available as follows:
- Organization (Registrant) Eligibility Guidelines
- Auction Schedule, Process & Instructions
- Supplemental Auction Information
Questions about the auction should be submitted to bid@fTLD.com.