Steps to Registering and Using .INSURANCE Domain Name(s)
Registering Your .INSURANCE Domain Name(s):
- Confirm eligibility of your organization and desired domain name(s).
- Select a registrar to register your domain name(s).
- After you register, Symantec, fTLD’s verification agent, will begin our verification process. Provide all requested verification information in a timely manner to complete your domain name registration(s).
Using Your .INSURANCE Domain Name(s):
- Review fTLD’s Security Requirements and Quick-Start Guide.
- Work with your internal team, registrar, and/or core service providers (view our Third-Party Providers if you need assistance) to implement the Security Requirements and migrate to .INSURANCE.
- Review fTLD Guides and .INSURANCE Success Stories for guidance around planning, Security Requirements and educating your employees and customers about your .INSURANCE transition.
fTLD is here to help, please contact us if you have questions at any point in the process: GetStarted@fTLD.com or +1 202.589.2528.
Approved .INSURANCE Registrars