fTLD formed the Advisory Council to provide a means for community participation and stakeholder engagement that serves to inform the Board of Directors’ policy decisions.
The Advisory Council includes the following organizations:
- American Council of Life Insurers (United States)
- American Insurance Association (United States)
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association Inc. (Canada)
- European Banking Federation (Belgium)
- Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (United States)
- Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America, Inc. (United States)
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (China)
- Insurance Bureau of Canada (Canada)
- Insurance Ireland (Ireland)
- Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (United States)
Advisory Council Rules and Operating Procedures
Definitions for Policies
Policy Development Process Policy
Questions or comments for the Advisory Council may be submitted to ac@fTLD.com.